In 2024, guests will set sail on the all-new Adventures by Disney expedition cruise along the picturesque Adriatic Sea, reports breakingtravelnews.com.
This famed waterway filled with captivating history, exquisite cuisine and breathtaking views provides the perfect setting for an enchanting adventure.
More details on Adventures by Disney expedition cruises can be found on the Expedition Cruising with Disney page of AdventuresByDisney.com.
The ship will sail along the beautiful Adriatic Sea coastline, where guests will be immersed in the culture and stories of the region. Each day will offer new adventures and exciting excursions curated by the travel experts at Disney, including:
- Discovering the islands adorning the Adriatic coast with stops at Korcula to taste the famed Mali Ston oysters or Hvar to kayak along the Pakleni Islands.
- Enjoying delicious food, Croatian wine, captivating architecture and culture unique to the region.
- Biking through vineyards and lavender fields of the UNESCO Stari Grad Plain (also known as Hora or Ager).
- Tasting local delicacies such as Dalmatian Prosciutto, aged by the bura, a northerly-blowing wind common in the winter months.
- Exploring picturesque Boka Bay in Montenegro by catamaran or strolling the cobbled streets of Old Town Kotor.
- Wandering medieval Croatian port-towns awash in warm limestone and distinctive, red-tiled roofs, and visiting the world-famous Predjama Castle in Slovenia.
- Delving into the massive underground labyrinth at Slovenia’s Postojna Cave and discovering the “dragons” that call it home.
- Stepping back in time to learn about time-honored Croatian traditions including methods of pressing olive oil.
On board, the fun will continue with themed karaoke nights, game/trivia nights, a talent show and Disney movies. Adults-only activities include cocktail workshops and fitness classes. Junior Adventurers (adventurers 12 years and younger) have their own set of special programming led by the Adventure Guides, such as a “Pirates of the Adriatic” swim party, a pizza party, a Dalmatian Dash scavenger hunt, navigation lessons and more.
Read the full article HERE.