Sit&Meet – Path of Croatian Greats is the only Zagreb walking tour where you can meet Croatian inventors and geniuses for a coffee, reports croatiaweek.com.
There are 13 interactive sculptures of Croatian greats located on terraces around the centre of Zagreb.
The sculptures, which were created by prominent Croatian and international sculptors, include:
- Faust Vrančić (Polymath and inventor),
- Slavoljub Penkala (engineer and inventor),
- Nikola Šubić Zrinski (nobleman and general),
- Nikola Tesla (inventor),
- Marko Polo (explorer),
- Ivan Meštrović (sculptor, architect, and writer),
- Ruđer Bošković (physicist, astronomer and mathematician),
- Dražen Petrović (basketball player),
- Marin Getaldić (scientist),
- Milka Trnina (soprano),
- Ivan Vučetić (anthropologist and inventor),
- Andrija Mohorovičić (geophysicist),
- Josip Belušić (inventor).
This is the first of its kind in Croatia and visitors can get to know the names of famous Croatian people in history with an audio guide.
There are three tours offered to the public – short, long and a self-guided tour. More details on the website.
Read the full article HERE.