Once again for the 12th time during the Advent season, Otočac will be full of interesting events that will attract visitors and participants from the entire country!
It`s that time of the year and we are more than excited for the Christmas month magic. Well known songs, favourite food, interesting events and plenty of fun with the people we love. Everything you can expect this year in Otočac.
So here are a few very good reasons to visit Otočac in December:
- December 6th – Saint Nicholas Day – visit the modern play “Online Saint Nicholas” and grab your gift
- December 6th – International woman conference “Žene I točka” – entrepreneurs from Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and numerous entrepreneurs from Lika will combine their knowledge and skills to improve women’s business and encourage women to enter the business world
- December 13 – Creative children’s workshops
- December 15 & 16 – traditional fair “Christmas magic in Gacka valley” – The fair will be held on December 15 and 16 in a large tent on the main town square and everything starts on Saturday at 11 o’clock.
- December 31st – Happy New Year – everything ends on the last day of the year with a big New Year`s Eve celebration
Great events, baked chestnuts, wine and traditional Christmas atmosphere – the best invitation to come to the Advent in the heart of Lika.
Everything is free and you can find more information on the official Facebook page.