The Croatian Tourist Board has announced a public tender for the selection and appointment of the director of the board Representative Office in Poland, based in Warsaw, reports htz.hr.
Applications for the tender, published on the website of HTZ, can be sent until November 29, 2022, exclusively by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Poland is one of the most important tourist markets for Croatian tourism, from which we have achieved almost seven million overnight stays this year.
Compared to the record year 2019, this is a growth of 8%, which is an excellent result, and we want to maintain such positive trends in the future.
One of the key roles will be played by our representative office in Warsaw. So, we invite all interested professionals and quality candidates to apply for the tender and to contribute with their experience, knowledge and skills to maintain Croatia’s position as a leading foreign destination on the market of Poland.” said Kristjan Staničić, director of the Croatian Tourist Board.
Some of the requirements for applying to the competition are:
– at least four years of work experience in management positions in tourism
– at least six years of work experience in managerial positions
– the knowledge of one foreign language
– knowledge of another foreign language or the language of the tourist market for which the representative office is responsible
– knowledge of the tourist market for which the representative office is responsible, etc.
Along with the documentation for the application, candidates must also submit their proposal for a four-year activity plan for the representative office. Candidates will be notified of the results of the competition within eight days of the decision of the Croatian tourist board Tourist Council on the selected candidate.
Read the full article HERE.public